Choice Psychology was founded by Julie Stanley, Director and Clinical Psychologist. She is passionate about clients having choice. Choice Psychology is an environment where clinicians connect with clients and other medical professionals with a focus on quality client outcomes.
Choice Psychology is a private practice consisting of a team of qualified and experienced psychologists.
We provide quality treatment for the full range of mental health disorders including depression and anxiety. We also assist people with personal development, decision-making, problem-solving, and coaching, as applicable within their personal, social, and occupational lives.
We provide services to adults and couples within a professional, warm and welcoming setting at Duthy Medical where we look forward to helping you.
MOVING YOU TOWARDS A BETTER FUTURE
- Passion – we are passionate about working with clients so that they can work towards having CHOICE in life. This includes developing relationships, connection, hope, empowerment, and resilience.
- Integrity – we believe in being authentic, trustworthy, and maintaining a good reputation both in our personal and professional lives.
- Professionalism – we focus on continued development, being creative, organised and proving a quality service.
- Respect – we believe in behaving in a manner that demonstrates gratitude and dignity towards our clients, referrers, and colleagues.
- Teamwork – we commit to a supportive culture that shows commitment, connection, and gratefulness including going the extra mile.